DateAMillionaire.com is ranked among the top 4 platforms for millionaire dating. Since its inception in 2006, the site has provided seamless services to men and women seeking single millionaires. The massive membership base, useful features and stringent privacy norms sets it aside from its competitors in the wealthy dating segment.
As with most other websites in this segment, DateAMillionaire.com offers free basic membership to all its users. Upgrading to premium membership gives members access to some amazing features. The subscription charges are mentioned below:
|3 days||Three day trial at $7.95||about $2.65 / day|
|1 month||$29.95||$29.95 / month|
|3 months||$39.99||$13.33 / month|
If you are looking for the best value for money, a three month subscription is recommended. We advise our readers to check the latest pricing on the website.
The feature – set is divided depending on whether you are opting for basic or premium membership. Basic or free membership allows members to:
- Make a detailed profile and search for members.
- Save your search preferences.
- Upload personal pictures, with each photo being under 5 MB.
- Create a ‘little black book’ consisting of private contacts.
- Block members from finding or contacting you.
- Check out new members on the site.
- Check out who’s viewed your profile.
- Put up a 30 second introduction of yourself.
- On the other hand, premium membership gives members access to additional features.
- Gives full access to the in – site email system.
- Access chat room to interact with other members on the website.
- Participate in forum discussions.
- Send ‘flirts’ to other members, showing your interest to connect.
- Access to the instant messaging feature.
The tried and tested designing along with a humongous membership base has allowed this website to excel in the millionaire dating segment. The first impressions remind you of a retro styling. Although navigation seems laborious in the beginning, once you get acquainted with it, things get manageable.
You start off with basic membership and can later opt for upgrading. This step can take some time as the site asks for a lot of information. Users can also add their personal pictures to attract more people. The ‘little black book’ is a handy tool, one that we haven’t seen on any dating website in this domain. It allows users to store personal information and pictures that you share with certain members.
The block feature that is accessible to free members too gives a sense of security and privacy. Apart from this, users can virtually become invisible on the site. The approach followed by DateAMillionaire.com is result – driven and practical. The only downfall is the obsolete user interface which is often overlooked, thanks to its useful features.